had it for a couple weeks now...i like it pretty well..better than the metallica anyways. the riff to song 10 seems like a blatant rip of of zep's "in my time of dying" tho...but it's my fave on the disc.
Did anybody buy it?? IMO it's the boys best one since Razor's Edge.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
had it for a couple weeks now...i like it pretty well..better than the metallica anyways. the riff to song 10 seems like a blatant rip of of zep's "in my time of dying" tho...but it's my fave on the disc.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yeah, 10 is my fave too. I like the diversity of riffs on it.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Most all of em are ripped off in that song tho....that is the first song I've heard Brian sing that resembles a Bon Scott type vocal as well.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

What is the 10th song?
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
May Day or something along those lines...I just know it as #10.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Alright thanks.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

I looked it up. I believe it is Stormy May Day
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
I like Anything Goes and Rock and Roll Dream just because they sound different than most AC/DC stuff.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
I like Rock N Roll Train, War Machine, Money Made, and Stormy May Day best...and I think those last 2 will be classics after the new has worn off the album.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks